Information for Domestic Violence Service Providers
Poster to Help Identify Traumatic Brain Injury(pdf)
Has your partner ever…
- hit you in the face or head?
- made you fall and hit your head?
- shaken you severely?
- tried to strangle or choke you?
Are you having trouble…
- remembering things?
- finishing what you start to do?
Are you having physical problems, like…
- changes in your vision?
- ringing in your ears?
- dizziness or problems with balance?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, please mention it to your advocate, counselor or health care provider. You may need specialized care, especially if your head has been hurt more than once.